VILLAGE HALL RENTAL
The Village Hall is open to rental as of June 15. As of June 30, the maximum number of persons allowed to gather in the Village Hall is 20 persons. All persons must wear face-masks and insure six (6) foot distancing. If you feel sick, do not enter the Village Hall. The renting organizations must provide hand sanitizer for all in attendance. The prices listed below include the Village costs to sanitize the Village Hall after you leave.
The Shoppes At Lafayette now rents out the Village Hall for special events. If you have a birthday party, wedding party, bridal shower, baby shower, anniversary party, craft party, or just about any other party, give us a call.
- Normal Seating For 70 persons
- Four tables – you may bring in additional tables
- Rest Room
- No kitchen facilities
- Half day (4 hours) or full day rentals
- Tenant will properly dispose of all rubbish, garbage and other waste or recycle material in containers as designated by the landlord
- Tenant will leave and surrender the Premises to Landlord in broom clean condition
- No alteration, additions or improvements will be made to the premises
- Any signs must be approved in writing by the Landlord
- Tenant cannot assign, sublet or sublease the Premises
- In some cases, Landlord may require Tenant liability Insurance. The tenant will procure said liability insurance at Tenant’s own cost and expense. Tenant will provide Certificate of Insurance (COI) to Landlord.
- Event Agreement must be signed to hold the time slot. Additional Requirements as per the Event Agreement.
Costs (including Hall Cleaning and Sanitizing):
- Half Day (4 hours) – $450.00 with $100.00 security Deposit. Security Deposit is required to hold the time slot.
- Full Day (8 hours typical) – $700.00 with $150.00 security deposit. Security Deposit is required to hold the time slot.
- Non-Profit Half Day – $300.00
- Non-Profit Full Day – $425.00